PALO ALTO, Calif. – Stanford FCU is offering $500 advances to members who are being affected by ongoing computer glitches at Wells Fargo that have delayed payroll processing for employees at the credit union’s primary sponsor, Stanford University.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics