CUPERTINO, Calif. – TuVox, the provider of on-demand speech applications, announced yesterday it has been granted a patent on an interface between its voice recognition technology and existing database systems.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE