SAN FRANCISCO – A consumer filed suit against Fidelity National Information Services and its Certegy subsidiary on behalf of an estimated 8.5 million consumers whose financial and personal data was stolen by an employee at Certegy Check Services.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics