ALEXANDRIA, Va. – There has been little effort so far to fill the vacancy opened up on the NCUA Board with the Aug. 2 expiration of JoAnne Johnson’s six-year term, as Washington politics is widely expected to delay appointment until the next President takes office.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics