WASHINGTON – The FDIC approved the merger of former credit union Synergy Financial into New York Community Bancorp., the two banks said yesterday–making the once Synergy FCU the 12th credit union to be eliminated after converting to a mutual savings bank.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics