DECATUR, Ga. – Harland Clarke Holdings Corp., the nation’s largest check printer forged by the recent takeover of John H. Harland Co. by financier Ronald Perelman, said Friday costs related to the $1.7 billion deal created a $37.5 million loss for the second quarter, compared to a $3.9 million profit...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics