SEATTLE – The Federal Home Loan Bank of Seattle, which was ordered by regulators to exit its secondary mortgage market program, continued to report improved financials Friday, announcing second quarter earnings of $14.6 million, up from $2.4 million for the second quarter last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics