HOUSTON – Cardtronics Inc., which has emerged as one of the most important providers of electronic funds services for credit unions, said Friday it fell into the red for its second quarter to the tune of $5.6 million, compared to a profit of $769,000 for the second quarter last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics