MT. LAUREL, N.J. – Pennant Capital Management LLC, a private equity fund trying to scuttle the takeover of PHH Corp. and its credit union-leading mortgage operations, raised its stake in PHH to almost 9% as the vote to sell the company is approaching.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics