SOUTH BEND, Ind.–Whether just nervous or not that bright, a would-be robber walked past a police cruiser outside a branch of Teachers Credit Union here and handed a note to a teller, even though a uniformed police officer was sitting just a few feet away.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics