NEW YORK–Just one day after NAFCU published analysis indicating the housing sector remains weaker than many analysts had expected, the Dow Jones Industrial Average dropped 284 points Thursday, with analysts citing concerns about the housing markets and related financing markets as the primary reason.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics