ALEXANDRIA, Va.–The Treasury Department has issued a background paper on business taxation and global competitiveness that calls for the credit union tax exemption to be included on a list of tax preferences that could potentially be eliminated.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics