ALEXANDRIA, Va.–NCUA Chairman JoAnn Johnson and National Association of State Credit Union Supervisors Chairman Linda Jekel Tuesday signed a Document of Cooperation, symbolizing federal and state regulators’ continued commitment to cooperatively ensure the safety and soundness of federally insured, state-chartered CUs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics