WASHINGTON—The House Financial Services Committee Wednesday will hold a hearing on “Improving Federal Consumer Protection in Financial Services—Consumer and Industry Perspectives,” a follow up to the June 13 hearing on consumer protection with the federal financial regulators.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics