HONOLULU–The National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions (NFCDCU) last week announced plans to raise an additional $25 million for its capitalization program, which would bring the total funds available to $55 million if it meets the goal.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics