WASHINGTON–In testimony prepared for delivery Thursday at a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee’s Antitrust Task Force, Mallory Duncan, senior vice president and general counsel of the National Retail Federation and chairman of the Merchants Payments Coalition (MPC), called the collective setting of interchange fees by Visa and MasterCard a...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics