COLUMBIA, Md.–The Maryland and District of Columbia Credit Union Association will be meeting this afternoon to discuss how a recent ruling regarding where property taxes can be paid will impact its member credit unions, according to Maureen McAtee, vice president of Maryland governmental affairs, for the MDDCCUA.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics