WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Education Department said Wednesday it would arrange for free credit monitoring for as many as 32,000 student loan borrowers after their personal data appeared on its website, according to wire reports.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE