WASHINGTON -- CUNA reported Friday that its unprecedented independent expenditures to boost two favored candidates in this month's congressional primaries--including three-term Sen. Joseph Lieberman--drew down its campaign warchest to just $250,000, heading into the final days of the mid-term congressional elections.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics