ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Check printer Deluxe Corp., which has been struggling with a nationwide reduction in check-writing, announced Thursday it is closing down its Syracuse, N.Y., call center and laying off 260 employees there as part of a company-wide cost-cutting plan.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics