WASHINGTON The Senate Banking Committee is expected to hold a confirmation hearing as soon as next week on NCUA Board nominee Rick Metsger to fill out the three-person panel.
- California Regulator Removes CEO At Troubled Lithuanian CU
- Call for Participants in Day in the Life of Credit Unions Project
- Navigant CU Converts To Fiservs DNA
- Kern Schools FCU Inks Investments Deal With LPL Financial
- FAIRWINDS CU To Offer Digital Banking From Intuit
- Bellwether Community CU Adds IMMs iSign for TotaleAtlas
- Post Office CU Of Maryland Promotes Exec To CEO
The recent tornadoes in Oklahoma have wreaked devastation just as the hurricane season is getting started and as fires are burning in the west. Should CUs be required to build stronger facilities? To what length should a CU go to protect employees? Build safe rooms? Storm shelters? What are the potential liabilities? Is it worth the cost? What do you think?
Las Vegas, NV